Association ODRAZ – Sustainable Community Development, in cooperation with CROSOL, organised a webinar and panel discussion titled “COVID-19 as a catalyst of change in planning sustainable traffic” on 13 April 2020.
Presenters on the webinar were:
- Predrag Brlek, University North
- Tadej Brezina, Institute for Traffic, Vienna University of Technology
- Morgane Juliat, German research and consulting company Rupprecht Consult
- Aleksander Buczynski, European Cyclists’ Federation
- András Ekés, company for mobility planning Mobilissimus & CIVINET Hungary.
Second part of the event was a panel discussion with participants from academia and local authorities from Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia and Austria – Marko Slavulj (Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Unviersity of Zagreb), Aljaž Plevnik ( Urban Planning Institute of the Republic of Slovenia), Jelena Nikolić (City of Kruševac, Serbia) i Tadej Brezina ( Institute for Traffic, Vienna University of Technology ).
The event was organised within the project ‘Towards an open, fair and sustainable Europe in the world – EU Presidency Project 2019-2021’.